Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have like three bags from here and they are so pretty! They also hold a lot of stuff and last super long.
Their shirts they come out with are the best especially the onesies they come out with during the holidays
Their clothing is adorable, I love their Cologne and their summer collections. Their jewelry are cute too.
The abercrombie and fiftch winter jackets are amazing. The are super soft inside and great for the winter.
I have a long sleeve shirt and I wear it to sleep because it's so soft and is just comfortable to sleep in
it's also a laid back setting. the clothes are cute but super pricey. i only shop there when there's sales
Lovely clothes so many style for different types of people. Great quality. In love with there fall season.
Amazing clothes! The only thing I wish they had more children clothes! Super cute and stylish very pleased
Love ordering online from them super easy returns and exchanges without fighting crowds at your local mall!
My boys love this store they love their shirts very helpful staff and sometimes I get sales my boys love it
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos