BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Abercrombie and fitch has been my go to outfit store since middle school. It's a little expensive, but it has enough sales for me to not care about the original price. I have been shopping here a lot more since I got into college!
kelsey r.
Baxter, TN
Great store makes great quality clothing with great sizing ! I shop here every time I come to the mall !!! They could improve in better pricing but everything is great ! And yes I will definitely shop here again duh lol !!!
Ana Lucia S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love every single day haven't called in for love their yoga pants. I feel that the shirts run a little bit too small for petite women I love this man because of the price range they offer that's expensive and the quality is not bad you have more than just close but rather are many accessories that you can choose
Courtney H.
Quartz Hill
I love this stores clothes. I have multiple pairs of their Jean's that all seem to fit me just right. They are cute and comfy. My only complaint is how expensive they are. I dont have much to spend typically, so buying one pair of Jean's that I love usually gets putoff for a long time or it makes my wallet cringe.
Taylor H.
Corbin, KY
I really enjoy this store. They always have items that are in style. Things can be pricey but they are always the best quality! There is also amazing sales that happen! I recommend this store because of the amazing quality!
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI
Abercrombie & Fitch is hit or miss for me. I have a couple pairs of jeans that I have had for years and they are still holding up really well and in style. I also have quite a few sweaters and hoodies from the store that are still holding up and are still in style also.
One thing I find about A&F is that they are very pricey for things that aren't really all that unique or special. I only buy stuff from the store or online that is on a deep clearance because I can't justify spending that kind of money on basic stuff thought it will last for many years.
I really like that they have things that don't go out of style too quickly so you can gets lots of wear out of them.
Another thing I don't like is actually going into an A&F store because they play the music way to loud and it reeks of the perfume/cologne they sell and most of the people that work at my local store are not friendly or helpful...so I do most of my shopping online for that reason.
Overall I thin they are an okay store but I think they are on their way out in terms of being popular or stylish with todays younger set.
Sydney C.
I have purchased sweaters, hoodies, t-shirts, leggings, tank tops, etc. A&F is one of my favorite stores to shop at. They always have great sales and discounts that they update you via email. They clothing unlike other stores I shop at, focuses on the quality. A&F clothing tends to not break on me and lasts longer.
Olivia C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This store is way too expensive for me. The clothes are nice, but not worth the price. I walk in and walk right out because of the prices. I don't shop here a lot but the clothes are good quality. If you have a lot of money to spend on good clothes I would recommend shopping here, if not, don't waste your time or your money.
Loryna C.
Buena Park, CA
I only shop here because they carry my size jeans. The prices are outrageous!! So expensive but when you're a size 23 or 14 slim in kids, you have to settle. Their clearance usually has good stuff too but you have to look. Their clearance also has $78 priced items.....I wouldn't really considerate that clearance
Isabel H.
I love abercrombie. I am pretty average in terms of weight/height so I don't really have too much of a problem fitting into their clothes, but some of the sizing is a bit off. For instance, I would recommend going up a pant size, but you definitely want to try on the shirts! I once ordered a shirt in a M and another in XL and the XL one was smaller (abercrombie kids)!
I personally love the cologne smell of A&F but I know some people don't....
The main problem I have it that they're too pricey for something that isn't always the best quality. Some of their stuff is great-- I bought a lace skirt on sale for < $15 and it's wayy better quality than anything that would be like $15 at H&M or F21. But the original price was ~$80. So definitely look for sales!! :) On the other hand, their shirts do go on sale quite often, but I find that if you wash them too much, they tend to start getting those weird balls/clumps/bumps of fabric. So if you're getting the shirts, I would recommend washing them on gently so they don't start looking iffy.
Overall, I love A&F style, but I wouldn't buy it full price.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?