Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Don't buy much of this brand anymore but I used to buy there color shirts and blue jeans for school . Lol
I love this store and their clothing! It's so comfy and easy to dress up or down. I'll forever shop here!
I used to be very obsessed with this store but after the discrimination from a CEO, I stopped liking it.
just love the store all around . i have no negative feelings for the products or the service i get here.
Great store. Love the people that work there. Love the pants and shirts. They always have my size there.
I can always find something in this store that's cute or fun. I love getting my summer dresses from here.
My 17 year old loves this store. A bit pricey but the clothes seem to last through many wears and washes
WAY overpriced for a teenage market. I would not buy these clothes for my kid. Ridiculous prices........
There Jeans are so comfy I love them and the perfume smells amazing!! I always shop here for mostly jeans
Love Abercrombie! Always have the newest trends and good deals all year long. Would recommend to any age.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos