Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,421 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Love All her clothes, fashionable, good prices and bad always meet expectations, it is my Favorite Brands
I love there jeans and jackets the stile are great and there store is always clean and smells really good
Love the fashion and designed of Abercrombie great quality and good prices, diferents styles and colors.
I love using the jeams from here and they are awsome and so comfy!! I love them and i alwYs buy them here
Love this online store!!!!!!!!! Great products at a great price. I will be ordering again in the future.
They have very good clothes and good quality too. There prices and not bad either. I love shopping there.
The brand is wonderful, the quality is awesome. It also can cater to the young and older sect of clients.
I love this store they always have really cute cloths, and always smells so good in there, good quality.
I love this brand and I love their long sleeved tees so so comftorable I own literally one in every color
They do not have a huge variety of sizes for multiple body types. But, often have sales on accessories.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos