Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,391 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Super pricey and the clothes aren't that great. I can find cuter more original things for much cheaper
This is a nice brand for younger crowds. They are unfortunately way overpriced for what they are worth.
Just bought my boyfriend some boxer briefs from here and he loved them. They are super soft and sexy!
Super cute clothes but pretty pricey. It smells amazing when you walk in though, so thats pretty nice.
I love the smell of the store but not the prices. same clothes as hollister but 10 times for expensive
The clothes are cute but they're severely over priced and they don't go above toddler sizes, honestly.
They do not have a huge variety of sizes for multiple body types. But, often have sales on accessories.
The prices are ridiculous and the sizes of the products are not based on equality which i do not like.
The owner has already admitted that he doesn't want anyone who is above a size 5 to wear his clothing.
The clothes are way too expensive but I will admit they will last for years so it is worth the money.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos