Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,404 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love the quality of clothes and the perfumes and colognes smell amazing! They're just really pricey :/
They have some very cute clothing. Clothes are made for thinner type people. Good quality but high priced
The clothes are too expensive for most middle class citizens. & there never seems to have sales occurring
I love this store and their clothing! It's so comfy and easy to dress up or down. I'll forever shop here!
The store reeks. But the few items I have I wear to death. I'm small though so I have to buy kids sizes.
Not a fan! I feel like the quality does not show for the cost of the clothing. Very expensive to purchase
I love this place. I think they need something new though, it's always the same thing when I go I there.
I feel as though this brand had its run already. It is definitely geared towards a specific demographic.
They don't have a big selection of sizes. I stopped bying from them in 2006. But I love there fragrance.
The quality is okay the sizing is a little off the clothes fit actually smaller than they're supposed to
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos