Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
There product is a little but too expensive but the best thing a to buy is their sweaters & their coats .
I love their clothes. doesn't fade and it looks great all the time. always buty eveyrhtng here . love it.
Super super high for me.when I shop there I only get one thing. I can't really fit anything in there tho
Like these clothes for my son! Sometimes kind of pricey but the quality is pretty good for the most part
Way too expensive, sizes run very small, store is way too dim, company itself has awful morals. Hate it.
I feel as though this brand had its run already. It is definitely geared towards a specific demographic.
Their products are good quality but everything is overpriced and they don't make clothes for bigger sizes
Overpriced clothing. Needs plus size! Also the music is so dang loud in there. But I love their clothes.
Never cared for these clothes and with the recent drama going on with the CEO I would never support them.
I find that I have a hard time finding any variety in this store, but I can't complain about the quality
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos