Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Overpriced clothing. Needs plus size! Also the music is so dang loud in there. But I love their clothes.
Prices are a little expensive but the clothes are really nice and the quality is very good for the price.
They always have cute and comfy clothes! The quality is nice, but sometimes really pricey for what it isz
I guess you can have just asked me to a woman who she I was am a woman and woman she I know I don't am I
Very cute clothes but pretty pricey. I do love the winter coats, very warm and worth the expensive price
Their hoodies are my absolute favorite!! They're adorable but also warm and the fabric is so soft inside!
I love there jeans and jackets the stile are great and there store is always clean and smells really good
I love this store and their clothing! It's so comfy and easy to dress up or down. I'll forever shop here!
Love the fashion and designed of Abercrombie great quality and good prices, diferents styles and colors.
The quality is okay the sizing is a little off the clothes fit actually smaller than they're supposed to
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos