Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I really enjoy shopping in this store. It has very cute clothes. It can be a bit on the expensive times.
A& F , kids who work here hate it , clothes run skinny but they have some great over priced fragrances .
I mainly buy the shirts from here but they are so pretty. They are a great quality and fit so good on me.
The store reeks. But the few items I have I wear to death. I'm small though so I have to buy kids sizes.
Great store and great brand love shopping here. Got a lot of clothes from this brand and I recommend it.
Too mainstream. Prices are sometimes reachable but other brands have way better material and affordable.
Abercrombie and Fitch I think I have a great friend and I love their clothes they're not super expensive
One of my favs! Great clothes made good very durable and super cute clothes. I will always buy ths brand.
So pricey. The quality of clothing just doesn't last for the price paid. Just paying for the name brand.
Me encanta las blusas en esta tienda son Fresca a la moda y me encanta sus ofertas yo le doy 5 estrellas
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos