Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Excellent quality very fashionable clothing that lasts. Not to mention the store always smells amazing!!
Me encanta las blusas en esta tienda son Fresca a la moda y me encanta sus ofertas yo le doy 5 estrellas
They always have cute and comfy clothes! The quality is nice, but sometimes really pricey for what it isz
I like the quality of the clothes and the designs of the shirts. Only problem is they get wholes quickly
The jeans are nice and long lasting. Don't much care for anything else there. But the jeans are quality.
Super super high for me.when I shop there I only get one thing. I can't really fit anything in there tho
I really enjoy shopping in this store. It has very cute clothes. It can be a bit on the expensive times.
Too mainstream. Prices are sometimes reachable but other brands have way better material and affordable.
Love the brand and everything they make! Expecially their Cologne! A little pricey but we'll worth it :)
Love how every thing is organize and that they have my size perfect fit and love the style of the store❤️
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos