Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I've bought some shirts of this brand, they're quite good, comfortable and I like the designs very much.
I really enjoy shopping in this store. It has very cute clothes. It can be a bit on the expensive times.
Though all of our stores haveniw closed i miss them! They styles were cute and they quality was amazing.
Great store and great brand love shopping here. Got a lot of clothes from this brand and I recommend it.
I love the quality of clothes and the perfumes and colognes smell amazing! They're just really pricey :/
Abercrombie and Fitch I think I have a great friend and I love their clothes they're not super expensive
A& F , kids who work here hate it , clothes run skinny but they have some great over priced fragrances .
Very good products that my teenagers love. I do feel that the prices are high but the sales are terrific.
One of my favs! Great clothes made good very durable and super cute clothes. I will always buy ths brand.
Their CEO says it all. It's only for the cool people. Or should I say shallow??? Would never shop there.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos