Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,406 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Really cool stores and really nice clothes although it can be very expensive it might be worth the buy...
Me encanta esta marca de ropa porque es de excelente calidad y tienen ropa para mi y mi familia bellisima
Great store. Love the people that work there. Love the pants and shirts. They always have my size there.
I guess you can have just asked me to a woman who she I was am a woman and woman she I know I don't am I
Clothes here are so super comfy at a great price! My whole family shops here! We love it. 10/10 recommend
Love love love there clothes product shoes and whatever more the style is amazing what more could I say.
Looove this store! one of my favorites perfumes I got from there! Clothes super cute just a little small
I like their clothes and they're good quality but most of it is overpriced and the lighting is horrible.
We always buy our jeans here and they are such a good quality. They fit like a glove and last for years!
Love the quality of their clothes! However, things can get expensive so I only shop when they have sales!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos