Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,407 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,057 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
LOVE THE WAY THE STORE SMELLS. LOVE THE QUALITY AND THE PRICE. WOULD LIKE IF THEY HAD LARGER SIZES THOUGH
I guess you can have just asked me to a woman who she I was am a woman and woman she I know I don't am I
I love this brand. I love there jeans especially there skinny jeans. I highly recommend this band.:-):-)
Me encanta esta marca de ropa porque es de excelente calidad y tienen ropa para mi y mi familia bellisima
I used to be very obsessed with this store but after the discrimination from a CEO, I stopped liking it.
Ambercrombie always has great things in store. They always have the perfect size for me love going there
I love this brand it is very heavy duty and last a long time sized run small tho I buy it for my daughter
Not a fan! I feel like the quality does not show for the cost of the clothing. Very expensive to purchase
Love Abercrombie! Always have the newest trends and good deals all year long. Would recommend to any age.
Their hoodies are my absolute favorite!! They're adorable but also warm and the fabric is so soft inside!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos