Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I have a long sleeve shirt and I wear it to sleep because it's so soft and is just comfortable to sleep in
You can never go wrong with their fragrances. They are so amazing. And they smell go good and last so long.
great selection of cloths for the whole family. Selections is great and cloths fit perfectly. Good quality
Amazing clothes! The only thing I wish they had more children clothes! Super cute and stylish very pleased
This is such a good product, i use it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Great quality and very nice staff (where I live). Prices are a bit too much but the quality is exceptional
The cloths is good quality clothing except they are very expensive so I shop there only every now and then
There clothing are super cute tends to run smaller than most other brands but I just order next size up !!
Lovely clothes so many style for different types of people. Great quality. In love with there fall season.
The vlothes while gorgeousness couldnt be purchased bevause the employees are irrational and disrespectful
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos