Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
They have the coolest shorts for women. It's perfect for the young ones and young once. So much to choose from!
They have cute clothes, but like everyone else says it is geared towards smaller people and I don't like that.
Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Eau De Toilette 30ml Spray I'm in love with the things of that store
On the more expensive side of apparel, but I love the style -- super girly and preppy. Pretty good quality too!
It's a good way to spend your money on this shop because everything is worth it and good brand just keep it up
My ex-boyfriend was an Abercrombie & Fitch model so I will always love this brand because it reminds me of him.
My son can only wear jeans from here. Great quality and they last so much longer than department store brands.
this place is my favorite to go to! the clothes are fabulous. I love it so much. and it always smells so nice!
Love their sweaters and jeans ! Everything always fits so well! Everything is a somewhat reasonable price also
I LOVE the feminine and flirty shirts and dresses A&F makes. Having a curvy body, the jeans just don't fit me.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos