Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,423 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I do like Abercrombie & Fitch clothes and the quality is good but the prices are so unnecessarily high! I don't go very often but I've got some items from here before, the clothes lasted for a while but I'd definitely go somewhere cheaper.
Most people hate how this store smells, I love it. The clothes are usually over priced and the dark lit stores are annoying. You can't tell the true color of clothing sometimes. I like this store for what it is but I don't shop here often.
A lot of people view A&F as an outdated brand, but they have really stepped up their styles. The stores are dimly lit and often reek of cologne, but the clothes are really well made and fashionable. I would recommend shopping there. I get a lot of my clothes from here.
In recent years, Abercrombie has really changed their products and offered some really cool stuff. The brand feels more grown up and less preppy which are both pros in my mind. Some items are expensive but most are affordable, which is awesome for a college student. Would definitely recommend this store to my friends
I love Abercrombie, the jeans have always been my favorite items. I have gone from being 15 in a size 00 to being 25 and size 6. This store is my go to for good quality jeans.
I love Abercrombie, and how they re built their brand. It now seems more acceptable to wear as an adult. The dresses and jackets are my favorite thing to shop there. I usually get coupons in my email so that keeps me going back.
I'm enjoying their jeans ! Though it's kinda pricey, I don't regret buying them. I made my order online and few tops I got weren't good quality, the material was very cheap for its full price, BUT good thing I got it on sale 60% 😁 so again no regrets! The brand isn't bad but I suggest buying things on sale or with offer.
I have bought an off the shoulder top from this store however I almost never go here to shop. The clothes are good quality but you can end up spending over $100 on 2 shirts. You can find good quality shirts at other stores for way less. I don't recommend this store to people because of the steep prices of their clothing.
This has always been a hit or miss with me! Or maybe it’s just because I’m growing up? I absolutely adore some of their clothing and sometimes I wonder why I even shop there. But over all you will still see me purchasing perfume and other things while I am out and about.
The clothes from this store are extremely durable and are fashionable with keeping TO to the latest trends. Their prices do seem to be far above my wallet at times but whenever I do have the resources, I love to online shop for great deals
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos