Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,587 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love this shop. It sells shirts, jeans, shoes, jackets and accessories. The clothes sell at a fair price.
My daughter loves their clothes and she gets a lot of great tops from them and they are great quality items
I bought a hoodie from here!! Great quality and lasted me a long time!! The clothes are expensive though!!
This store has always been quite overpriced and there are limited sizes. The sizes they do have? Run small.
The clothing are typically overpriced. I usually shop in the clearance section, but the products are nice.
Pretty good quality. Very popular among teenage girls and boys, along with its sister line, Hollister Co.
My children absolutely love going here to purchase their clothes. They are trendy and it makes them happy.
Esta tienda me encanta porque su ropa a la ves que es moderna es delicada, me encanta el estilo los colores
I love the clothes from there! So amazing abd fits sooo good a little expensive but its totally worth it !
Love the styles of clothes but a little pricey for my budget. Sometimes I like to splurge and treat myself.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos