Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
every time i put on my A&F denim jeans it feels like heaven. they are the most comfortable jeans that i have
According to the CEO, I'm too fat to wear their clothes. I think he's too ugly to wear his own brand anyway.
Cute clothes. Some are quite pricy, but you can get some good sales going on. They have pretty much anything.
Love A&F's clothes. They are cute, fun & the quality lasts forever! They have great deals especially online.
They have really really cute clothes and I always find clothes that fit me. I really do recommend to everyone
Super cute skinny jeans. Love that they are super skinny and give you a great shape. Have in multiple shades.
Great company, but high prices. The quality of the items is pretty good. Great clothes and large selections.
Abercrombie used to be one of my favorite brands, its gotten a lot worse over the years. really bad quality
I had never bought something there until the last Black Friday. It really worth it! I'll buy again for sure!
I love this store. The clothing is made very well. But a little pricey. I usually look on the clearance racks
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos