Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Ropa de buena calidad a mi esposo le encanta las playeras de esta tienda y siempre huele rico está tienda ☺️
So classy shirts and sweaters fit great and quality is amazing lasts for years and years and have great deals
Great for coats or bathing suits, depending on the season. I have a few hoodies from here. Super comfortable.
Love clothes from here it's an expensive brand but well worth because their clothes is cute and good quality
Just an amazing story! It always has what I need. Can be a little pricey but the clothes are always perfect!
I used to like their products. I have more, but as I have gotten older I see the quality has really went down
They have cute clothes but you have to buy them when they are on sale- otherwise, it would be too expensive.
Nao gostei da loja produtos de baixa qualidade quando coloxa na maquiqna rasga tudo n gostei n pelo amor de d
Pricey and limited. Don’t find a lot here that I’m willing to spend the money on. I only buy clearance here.
I love the sweaters and jacket from this store. Definately my favorite store when it comes to winter outfits.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos