Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Some nice clothes but is alittle old fashioned/ out dated. Pricing is pretty fair and clothing quality is good
Horrendous customer service, but the kids live their stuff. It is soft, so I will give them that. Don't like it
One of my absolute favorite stores! I could spend my entire day in a store and not get bored. Love love love. ❤
Love them ! Sadly I'm pregnant atm so most of their clothes don't fit me lol. I usually go for their jeans !!!
I love the discounts and the clothes have gotten better over time. The best deals are online. Great for basics.
I liked A&F a lot better when I was younger, but I have to admit that they still have quite a few cute things.
Abercrombie is a really nice and well known brand the quality is very good and the clothes are soft and stylish
They have the cutes shirts and pants ever. They aren't that expensive and they are really good quality clothing
Es igual k Hollister mis coats son todo de esta tienda y el de niños les compro a los niños me encanta esa ropa
Very good quality of clothes but VERY OVER PRICED! And there are not many stores around the closet is 2 hr away
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos