BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Olivia U.
Athens, GA
I swear, this is the only place that has jeans that fit me. I am super tiny and when I go shopping, I end up at A&F. Plus, have you ever been in their stores? They smell amazing! I love their clothes and I can't speak for everyone but every article of clothing I've received from them has lasted a long time, the quality is great!
Suzzette M.
I'm not a huge fan of this brand. Their sizes run too small and clothes shrinks even when you follow directions. The store is heavily sprayed with some cologne. I do like their kid section but for teenagers or adults I wouldn't recommend
Lidiya A.
This place has some of the best quality clothes I have ever bought. Yes, Abercrombie is expensive but the quality of the fabric and even how the clothes are "put together" is so good. This is the only place where I get my jeans because the fabric is so soft, the fit is amazing, and none of the jeans that I have transfer color or stain. The tops are beautiful as well, with the softest fabrics and cute designs. There are a lot of neutral colors - which is very "in" now and I don't relish looking like a rainbow. Most of my winter sweaters come from Abercrombie because they are crazy warm and protect from the snow we get up here in Reno, NV. There is a reason this is not getting a 5 of 5 stars: Abercrombie is very expensive and Hollister just does not have the same quality clothes in my opinion. They also do not have a lot of pajama or underwear pieces. Also, while the outerwear is beautiful, it is so expensive and for the price you would pay here, I would just go to Nordstrom and buy a high-end leather jacket or some such item. Also, lacking footwear and some of the basic accessories that the company should have for a store that is this popular and big.
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
I just can't help entering this store when i pass by, the sigle smell of the perfume drives me in and makes me spend a lot of money buying clothes in here! Their outfits are for every ocasion, it just depends in how your combine them!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I've been shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch is one of my favorite brands. I love their jeans, shirts, sweatshirts, swimsuits, and sweatpants. They're the only jeans I wear and they last forever. The color stays wash after wash. The quality is amazing. Abercrombie and Fitch is the only brand/store that make jeans small enough to fit me.
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
The store in my town was very large, which was nice. I appreciated that the staff was not too overwhelming. I actually liked the smell, it reminds me of middle school. However, the store near me closed, so I don't shop there anymore.
Marissa T.
West haven, CT
Well, although I do work for the company that has no impact on my thoughts of the clothing. The quality is impeccable always, the pieces last for years. Although some may think they are overpriced the material is what makes it worth it. I love this store and strictly buy my jeans here as well. Everyone needs to shop here as well!
Riya D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This has to be the store most of my outfits are from!! Not a day goes by without checking out what's new at A&F I love the collections each year. There are days when I forced myself to shop from a different store and I would end up having everything else and rushing back here and buying a bunch of dresses and tops ! This is my go to store!
Summer T.
Irving, TX
I have so many clothes from here! They honestly have such good quility clothes, I still have clothes from my freshman year of high school(6years ago!!!) that I can still wear and they good great! I love there nice winter coats perfect for those colder California nights!
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
I like to shop at Abercrombie for their intricate pieces and some basics. Not a fan of their graphic tees and polos, but if you take the time to look then you'll find some unique items. The store environment hasn't changed much from the heavy perfume, dimly lit stores. The models pictured wear more clothing than previous years.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?