Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I bought a hoodie from here!! Great quality and lasted me a long time!! The clothes are expensive though!!
Loved the shirt, it fit well after I ordered online, and showed up as expected, bright color, nice pattern
Horrible company run by horrible people who openly discriminate. I can't ever see myself supporting them.
High quality clothing, especially there Jean's. They are a bit pricey but the quality and wear is worth it.
Adsolutely love their jeans they fit perfectly to your body also a variety of clothing pieces just love it
I love their clothes and especially jeans ! They’re so cute and you can never go wrong with their sweaters
Love ordering online from them super easy returns and exchanges without fighting crowds at your local mall!
I always find stuff here my oldest daughter loves to buy clothes from them we never walk out empty handed.
My brother goes to buy his jeans there and some shirts tey are really nice and i would love to shop there
Great clothing! Super comfortable! Prices were affordable and plus sizes for mens clothing were available.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos