Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,388 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love how there jeans fit and feel! Good stretch and good length! Also they had a huge variety of selection
Their products are usually hoot quality, but over priced. They know about upcoming trends before the season.
I used to like their products. I have more, but as I have gotten older I see the quality has really went down
Cute clothes for tweens, teens and even early 20s. Price point is a little high but quality is always there.
So classy shirts and sweaters fit great and quality is amazing lasts for years and years and have great deals
Amazing store you always feel welcome when walking in !! There sales are great and especially during holidays
Love clothes from here it's an expensive brand but well worth because their clothes is cute and good quality
Ive been wearing this brand since middle school. Their hoodies are warm and comfy! And they last a long time.
Really amazing products but super expensive! It's worth your money because it does last you the longest time.
Cute clothes for boys and girls! They are always running great sales. They also have great smelling colognes.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos