Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I liked the brand but after they said they did not make clothes for a person over a certain size I will pass.
Bought this very comfy tee that was soft and stretchy. Only down side to it was that it shrunk in the dryer.
every time i put on my A&F denim jeans it feels like heaven. they are the most comfortable jeans that i have
My son loves the pants from there the fit is perfect. We always get his jeans there! Shirts are very nice to.
Cute clothes. Some are quite pricy, but you can get some good sales going on. They have pretty much anything.
I like Abercrombie. The clothing is nice but I wish they would carry larger sizes. The clothes are very cute
I like the denim here. It's great quality and you can find it at great price depending on the sales going on.
Kind of pricey, but worth it! Such cute clothes and smells so good. I would wear this in elementary school!
Adoro as roupas dessa loja ! Sempre a minha preferência quando eu chego no mall! Sempre vejo se tem essa loja
I love how there jeans fit and feel! Good stretch and good length! Also they had a huge variety of selection
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos