Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,433 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Has a horrible reputation, discriminates against "unpopular kids". way over priced, clothes aren't even great
Very good quality! And cool designs! I bought a cape and i wear it every single day it is so warm and confy!
Super cute skinny jeans. Love that they are super skinny and give you a great shape. Have in multiple shades.
Just an amazing story! It always has what I need. Can be a little pricey but the clothes are always perfect!
Honestly, this clothing is way too overpriced. The quality is not that great, and everything looks the same.
Nao gostei da loja produtos de baixa qualidade quando coloxa na maquiqna rasga tudo n gostei n pelo amor de d
Their stuff is okay, even better when you can catch a sale. Most of their clothes are over priced and boring
Love clothes from here it's an expensive brand but well worth because their clothes is cute and good quality
Im not a fan of abercrombie its just not my style but if you like that type of overpriced stuff then its fine
They always have great clothing and they are conferrable, long lasting, great quality and always have sales.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos