Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,433 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Over sized woman are just as beautiful as anyone else. Clothes aren't so great and are also pretty expensive.
Good quality clothing. Sizes are very limited and the pricing of the clothing is overrated. Not my favorite.
Love A&F's clothes. They are cute, fun & the quality lasts forever! They have great deals especially online.
Just an amazing story! It always has what I need. Can be a little pricey but the clothes are always perfect!
These clothes are way way over priced, I'm pretty sure they are only for middle school maybe high school kids
They always have great clothing and they are conferrable, long lasting, great quality and always have sales.
The clothing is highly overpriced! They never fit right either, and are a bit tighter and not "true to size".
Ive been wearing this brand since middle school. Their hoodies are warm and comfy! And they last a long time.
I love their jeans! OMG I'm in love with my new jeans. I need the winter jackets because my friend loves it!
Nao gostei da loja produtos de baixa qualidade quando coloxa na maquiqna rasga tudo n gostei n pelo amor de d
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos