Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I’ve ordered online and got some things the shirts are thin and omg quality but that might just be the style
Their clothes are such good quality and most of my clothes is from here. Their fragrences are really good too
I don’t really shop there much anymore but when I did it was usually a hit or miss for clothes that I liked.
The Abercrombie & fitch , I love the style of clothes and I love to shop there and the prices are amazing !!
Don't shop anywhere else. High quality clothes are here. They fit nicely and always have what I'm looking for
I have always loved everything about this store. The clothes, the perfumes and accessories not one complaint!
Expensive but good quality. Always pretty and nice styles with great colors of the season it worth the price
nothing much special to me. i have a very warm coat from this brand, looks very nice but not very convenient.
so many options for clothes and cute outfits. fits great and is always great quality. maybe lower the prices
They have cute clothes but you have to buy them when they are on sale- otherwise, it would be too expensive.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos