Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love this brand their clothing is so soft it is affordable-ish their sweat pants I could wear for eternity
I seriously always come here to get sweaters when it gets cold, they have the best and warmest sweaters ever
5 stars to this. I really love abercrombie, I'm a FAN! is so classic, and I think the clothing is very cool.
I love buying jeans from here. they might sound pricy but i absolutely love them. they are worth what you pay
They were OK for when I was in high school but now it seems the sizes run small but I shop there for my boys
Kind of pricey, but worth it! Such cute clothes and smells so good. I would wear this in elementary school!
Ropa linda, comoda, de excelente calidad y con gran estilo, se lava super bien y no tiñe las otras prendas...
So classy shirts and sweaters fit great and quality is amazing lasts for years and years and have great deals
I love their jeans, so comfortable. I do love the clothes that they have so i recommend going to this store!
Quality clothing at a good price. Great fit, great look and style, Durable, ware well, always with the trend.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos