Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love their clothes but it is sooo expensive. I’ve only bought 2 things from there because it’s too expensive.
This clothing is top quality without being too expensive. I like the styles they offer while being affordable.
I like to shop here when they have sales and at their outlet store. I especially love their coats and jeggings.
Their clothes are expensive and a bit preppy. Good for kids and teens, all clothes are advertising their brand.
Es igual k Hollister mis coats son todo de esta tienda y el de niños les compro a los niños me encanta esa ropa
Worked for this company! Great quality merchandise and forever improving customer service! Overall great brand!
Their clothes are pretty high quality and very reasonably priced. I would definetley recommend this brand
Me encanta comprar en esstas tiendass son marcas buenisiimass y adeemass baratas encuentro todoo de mi agrado
I love their sweaters and jackets and shirts very warm and comfortable and on the pricey side but very good!
I bought some clothes in this store and I love how it fits very well in my body and make me feel comfortable.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos