Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I want to rewie your product 100 persent i will love it alot i wnat ttry new thinks and i think you are the one
Very expensive! The customer service is horrible! I stopped shopping here! The store smells too strong as well
Their clothes are pretty high quality and very reasonably priced. I would definetley recommend this brand
The best t-shirt I have owned. Material is soft and color remains. Talk about fit but with out being tailored.
Great quality but on the pricey side. We have to really want it to purchase it. I do like the mark down items.
I find the quality of all their products are great. Long lasting jeans and the shirts colors don't fade quickly
If I want to treat myself I use this app they have really nice clothing and accessories. Kinda pricey but nice.
My favorite store in the whole entire world. I never stop shopping there. Especially their shorts are so cute.
Perfect clothing brand, have perfect jeans for petite girls that fit perfectly and that's usually hard to find
Have been going here for years and still never disappoints. New clothes and styles for every person in my home
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos