Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love there Brand's and style I buy this brand for my family and it's comfortable you can get your money's worth
A bit too pricey for me to buy a lot from and shop from a lot but the things I do buy are great quality and cute
I love this store I even love the way it smells the cloth is a bit above my budget they are well worth the price
I have several pieces and they are adorable and very comfortable... I love the material.. it is simply amazing!!
They have the best quality jeans! They give the perfect fit! They will also lasts a long time. Worth every penny!
I LOVE THIS STORE. I need to say that I love everything in this store. it's amazing! it's impossible not to love.
Love there clothes! A little pricey but every once in awhile I’ll swing by in there and covet some cute outfits!
I used to shop here all the time but now it's mostly to get fierce cologne for my husband or presents for others.
This is one of my favorite stores every there clothes are so pretty indavt I am wearing a and f clothes right now
Abercrombie and Fitch have a great variety of denim. From skinny leg to boot cut. My skinny legs are my favorite.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos