BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Kayla T.
Westford, MA
Good brand that I can rely on. Love their jeans and their clothes are really good quality. Little bit pricey, but you can definitely find some good deals here and there (holiday sales, Black Friday...) only bad thing is the shops/ clothing has VERY strong scent (signature scent) but once you wash the clothes you obviously can't smell it anymore.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
This store is really cute, always up in the latest Instagram-type styles, but it's so overpriced. If you don't care about brand name, you can get things that look nearly identical and are probably better quality elsewhere. However, if you care about brand, this is a good place to go, as that is much of what you are paying for when you shop here.
Karissa P.
Im a huge fan of Abercrombie. They have such cute styles for different ages and their pieces are so easy to pair with other clothes. I am a huge fan of their jeans. I love the high rise jeggings! The price is so affordable and they tend to have tons of sales which is really nice.
Ashley D.
Cheboygan
I absolutely love the quality of their clothing and it’s very true to size! Their clothing is also fairly priced! Highly recommend this store and their products! Also the employees are very helpful and friendly
They have beautiful trending clothes but I still think that they should at least bump up their size range because it really causes depression to go into a store with your friends and explain to them that you didn’t buy anything because you are too big. I think that their price is right on point though and the only problems I have are the sizing.
Priscilla C.
Abercrombie has really stepped up its game by including black clothing and trendier designs. They have some of the best jeans in terms of fit, especially their super skinny jeans. Their sweaters are super comfortable and the fit of their clothes is flattering.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
I used to look on the store when I was younger but even when I was 100lb it was always so hard to find clothes that actually fit me their clothes run super small. I have a been in the store in a long time because I know I would not be able to find any clothes in my size . So if you are a curvy girl or guy is probably not the best place for you.
Emine K.
I am a female in my mid 20’s and I shop here more often than I have when I was younger. I shop here mostly for their jeans! I find that the quality is great and love that they offer different lengths in jeans. I usually will only purchase from here when they are having a sale! I recommend this store for those in their teens to early 30’s.
Julia M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Themis brand is amazing and I buy their clothing for going to the beach and or cruises. But this brand is more for the younger crowd but they do have some great deals and cute clothing! When I was in high school I wore majority of this brand!
lexi a.
Naperville, IL
The store has good quality products, but is soo expensive. A lot of the stuff, you can buy at other store for way cheaper. A positive is that the clearance rack has amazing prices. I would recommend this store, if you want to splurge, but if you're looking for something that could be found at another store for way cheaper, save your money.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?