Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
It is very pricey!!!! but they clothes for about little skinny people. i love the looks of the clothes and the feel
Clothing is of good quality, cute designs. I especially like their fragrances and they have nice jeans and jackets!
I'm not particular good at this place they ate very pricey. And it seems like they don't have that much of a variety
I love their clothing selections that they sell even though they can be pricey the clothing is very good quality!!!
Abercrombie is more expensive than a lot of stores, but the clothing is higher quality. This stuff never wears out.
I love the style, although there's not too much to choose from when I am looking for something. Clothes run small.
Excelente marca, muy duradera tengo varía ropa de esa marca y es de muy buena calidad, una de mis marcas favoritas.
There stuff is always good. The sizes do run a little smaller that other stores but the fit is always great.
I love their clothes I've been shopping at Abercrombie since my middle school years, just love how their style is.
Amo as roupas sempre uso apesar de serem um pouco caras mais né eu sempre tento comprar quando sobra um dinheirinho
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos