Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love their clothes but it is sooo expensive. I’ve only bought 2 things from there because it’s too expensive.
Love the jeans and the comfy sweats and t-shirts they have. Not to mention their sales sometimes can be great!
It's a great place, great quality and good choice of clothes for all season long. Plus it smells great in there
Really nice company, good prices, good customer service, good and interesting vibe, great for online shopping
Expensive! But very cute comfortable clothes that are for every event or everyday wear while feeling confident.
It was very good quality like material. I would buy more of there products and reccomend that brand to others.
Some nice clothes but is alittle old fashioned/ out dated. Pricing is pretty fair and clothing quality is good
Amazing store. Half of my wardrobe is from this store. They have amazing quality clothes at such a great price.
Very expensive! The customer service is horrible! I stopped shopping here! The store smells too strong as well
can be a bit pricey but the quality of the clothing it nice. i love that most of their items are quite neutral
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos