Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,434 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The styles are adorable and the prices aren’t too bad. I really like the almost mountaineer vibe the line gives.
Love the brand. The clothes are casual cool. Fits my small frame perfectly. Been shopping here since a teenager.
Love the company. I've worked for them for three years now and they are making big changes to rebrand themselves
Expensive version of hollister. Can be pretty pricey for what it's worth. But cute clothes here none the less!!!
Everytime i go to the mall i cant help but go in and buy a few things. The way the store smells is sooooooo good!
Love abercrombie and Fitch although i still and will always thing that their clothes are extremely over priced.
I love this store when they have a sale or their clearance racks are nice to. I love their hoodies and they last.
I used to shop here all the time -- years ago! Their clothes got too hoochy and the price really wasn't worth it.
I have never liked this store. Just too beachy for me and pushes being so thin. The prices are not great either.
I have recently purchased a summer tank shirt that is causal and dressy I love it and the complements it brings!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos