Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,390 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Cute affordable stylish clothing that is amazing quality you def get what you pay for in here. Plus it is cute
Just like forever 21, this store has some great deals and good quality clothes . The clothes run a bit small .
This was my favorite store in highschool. Loved their long jeans always fit perfect! They really last forever!
I like to shop here when they have sales and at their outlet store. I especially love their coats and jeggings.
Love, love, love this store. I usually just buy my kids clothes there, but I always find something for myself.
I love the t shirts! They have a nice cut and fitting and are so light that they are my favorite in the summer
Love their sweaters and jeans ! Everything always fits so well! Everything is a somewhat reasonable price also
Me encantaaaa esa tienda por su olor.... y también sus estilos, es una tienda de ropa de una muy buena calidad
I use to shop here in high school but now its over priced and extra small. I cant even fit into their clothing
Good quality, wish the brand was more tangible in stores in my area though which is why I only gave it 4 stars
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos