BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH

• Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size? 9 Answers
  • Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie &...8 Answers
Amanda F.
I truly find A&F to be far too expensive for what they sell. The quality isn't very high, they do have wonderful style, but the quality just isn't there. The biggest negative for me is the customer service and staff in general. The majority of the time they just come across rude.
Dominique M.
Cambridge , MA
Love this store , the clothes are a bit expensive . But it doesn't stop me from shopping there ( sometimes) I love the customer service , Someone is always at the door . I would recommend people to shop there if they can afford or like to buy expensive clothes if not this is not the store for you.
Sarah V.
Los Angeles, CA
Hats off to A&F...in middle school, walking down the hall wearing an A&F fur lined hoodie meant you were hot sh**...now in your 20-30s, not so much.
I feel like since their rebrand I can get away with wearing their clothes again because it’s less branded. I love knowing that you can grow with a brand because it’s simply timeless. A&F wasn’t always this way, but it shows that they’re trying!
Sarah A.
I don't shop at Abercrombie & Fitch too often anymore, because I try to steer clear of their brand for ethical reasons regarding their ownership. That being said, I love their jeans. They are one of the few "mall brands" where I can find my length in jeans in store. They fit well and are extremely comfortable. The jeans I purchased probably about 3 years ago are still in great condition.
Madison C.
Sparta, NJ
I started shopping here around 10 years ago when I was entering middle school. Abercrombie had such a major cult following and I defiantly bought into the trend. I began to lose interest in this brand after the scandal unfolded with their ceo. Their prices have always been outrageously expensive and I find that I can not continue to support this brand after all the scandals that have ensued.
Christina L.
Temple City, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like some of their clothes and I really like the way their jeans fit. It's very pricey. I find great deals once in a while. The one thing I hate most about it is that they only sell clothes for "skinny people." I'm not a plus sized girl, but I really think they need to do something about it.
Cindy P.
Alexandria, LA
All the Vietnamese asians love Abercrombie and Fitch. Clothes are definitely made to last. The prices are so high but when you find a great deal on something, it's like you've hit the jackpot. Only bad thing I would say is that they don't have any clothes for bigger people.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
They have some awesome clothes and sometimes you can find some good deals but other times they can be pretty expensive. I always try to find deals no matter where i shop but i usually dont buy from here unless they are having sells. however what i have bought from here has been worth it.
Angelica W.
N Plainfield, NJ
From the moment you walk into this store, it hits you...the Abercrombie signature smell. It's sets the mood for what awaits! I love to buy good quality staples from A&F. They aren't the trendiest in fashion which I like. The jeans are great and so are their sweaters. Always a friendly young person at the register.
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
I would rate this as average. I shop here for flannels, sweaters on when I want to purchase something cozy and comfortable. Abercrombie & Fitch has a pretty good selection of warm and comfortable clothing in the Fall and Winter seasons. I rarely shop for summer clothes here.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Antioch, TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?