Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I'm in love with this brand and their clothe loved it specially there winter jackets so obsessed with this brand
I buy all my son’s jeans from A&F. It’s unmatched quality of denim for the price, and the fit is gorgeous on him.
Love the company. I've worked for them for three years now and they are making big changes to rebrand themselves
Ok so my husband for some reason just discever this store/ brand and is king of obsessed with all there clothing
The clothing is of very good quality although its beautiful are high but shopping quality durability and comfort
It's a good brand I can find everything on there, but is not my favorite store. Also you can find a lot of stores
They are kind of outdated but they are good and do have some sales that are worth the money for their products.
This clothing store is great I love their tee shirts and some of their jeans. They always have sales witch I love
I Love abercrombie & Fitch summer shirts & tank tops! I'd recommend Abercrombie & Fitch to my family and friends
Expensive version of hollister. Can be pretty pricey for what it's worth. But cute clothes here none the less!!!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos