Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This is a one stop shop for clothing.The quality of the clothing is absolutely great and the price is reasonable.
love their clothes, so soft, follows trends the only problem is that they are on the pricier side and expenscive
I haven't used personally but nephew used the cologne and I have to say it smells really good and lasted all day
I like abercrombie and its a little pricey but the clothes are great and always so trendy for the kids and teens
Love the company. I've worked for them for three years now and they are making big changes to rebrand themselves
I love this store, there are lots of great things and different things to choose from and I like their fragrances
I have recently purchased a summer tank shirt that is causal and dressy I love it and the complements it brings!
The clothes may be overpriced but i like the style of clothes that they carry in the store i like their sweaters
Great brand Wheth great stylist clothes! They do run small though so you have to try on before leaving the store
Expensive version of hollister. Can be pretty pricey for what it's worth. But cute clothes here none the less!!!
Q & A
I heard a rumor that they are staring to sell plus sizes? Is that true?
Does anybody else feel like the outcast in A&F? I feel like I can't sit with the cool kids because my legs are too chunky. And I'm almost 24 -_-
What is the average price range in the store?
Is the price worth it? Does it fit true to size?
DO they offer military discounts?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos