Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I like their clothes because they offer quality basics, but the music and perfume in their stores is overwhelming
One of my favorite brands. I love their jeans & everyone there is always so nice! The jeans are true to size also
Sweatshirt fit perfectly - larger size than I normally wear. Soft & comfy! Quality fabric that lasts a long time.
Always really nice and helpful workers I love going here. Great selection just wish there was one around me still
I love Abercrombie for mainly there jackets, coats and jeans. And I shop during sales so it's not too expensive.
Decent clothing, reasonably priced. Although they kind of always have the same style for each piece of clothing.
Love their newest styles lately. Stepping up from their early 2010's. I used to not like it so much but now I do
I don’t shop their often but they are very high priced, only thing I hate is how strong the smell of our store is
Abercrombie and Fitch have a great variety of denim. From skinny leg to boot cut. My skinny legs are my favorite.
Abercrombie and Fitch has got to be hands down my favorite clothing brand. I just love the way the clothing feels
Q & A
Do you think abercrombie and fitch should sell plus size clothing ? Do you think it would cause more people to shop there?
Is it worth the money!
Am I the only one who donated their Abercrombie clothes to goodwill and a homeless shelter after the ceo made the comment about not wanting fat or homeless people wearing his clothes?
I heard a rumor that they are staring to sell plus sizes? Is that true?
Does anybody else feel like the outcast in A&F? I feel like I can't sit with the cool kids because my legs are too chunky. And I'm almost 24 -_-
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos