Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
The material of the shirts and jean i bought from Abercrombie & Fitch is very good it hasn't work out or ripped.
This is an amazing product. I've always enjoyed things like this! I was definitely excited when I first tried it!
I have this baby hoody from there and it's now 3 years old and has no samadhi to it at all. Soft and washed well.
Great brand and quality. Customer service is friendly and helpful. The products are long lasting and high style.
This is one of my favorites brands, i bought a jacket last year and its intact, great quality and worth the price
This company makes amazing and very cute clothes and I love how soft it feeling me. My family loves this company
Love this product! Would totally buy again! I kid you not ... this is perfect for you and the buy isn’t that’ bad
Very pricey, and not my favorite. Every once in a while you can find a deal on a shirt, but nothing to brag about.
Love going there and shopping for pants and shirts because they are extra comfortable and suitable for all types
great good quality clothing for all people really cute styles and not too expensive ecspecially for the quality!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos