Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This is one of my favorites brands, i bought a jacket last year and its intact, great quality and worth the price
I really like how these shirts dont shrink even after 1000 washes. Its very good quality but a little too pricey.
I have a hoodie and sweatshirt that i love very comfortable and warm i would highly recomme nd their womans wear.
Verry nice clothes they are soft and in every size you will need and theres a variety of thungs to see and to but
I love their clothes is very juvenile and the pricing is right considering the type of material the clothes use.
I like abercrombie and its a little pricey but the clothes are great and always so trendy for the kids and teens
The material of the shirts and jean i bought from Abercrombie & Fitch is very good it hasn't work out or ripped.
Always really nice and helpful workers I love going here. Great selection just wish there was one around me still
love all of the clothes. jeans last a long time without getting holes. could be less expensive given the economy.
Price is a bit high. Fashionable clothing. Teenage daughter sometimes find clothes she likes here but not always.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos