Abercrombie & Fitch
3.81 / 5 based on 10,575 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I buy all my son’s jeans from A&F. It’s unmatched quality of denim for the price, and the fit is gorgeous on him.
Have only worn shirts and sweatshirts from here.really love it though. They have pretty unique and basic desgins.
They have the best quality jeans! They give the perfect fit! They will also lasts a long time. Worth every penny!
Verry nice clothes they are soft and in every size you will need and theres a variety of thungs to see and to but
I love this store I even love the way it smells the cloth is a bit above my budget they are well worth the price
I really enjoy going into this store. It always smells amazing when you walk in and the clothes are super cute .
Love going there and shopping for pants and shirts because they are extra comfortable and suitable for all types
I really like how these shirts dont shrink even after 1000 washes. Its very good quality but a little too pricey.
Not bad idk why they always gotta spray perfume in store though gives a huge headache for myself... but it's ok.
Price is a bit high. Fashionable clothing. Teenage daughter sometimes find clothes she likes here but not always.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos