Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Some of their clothing are cute but way too expensive for something i could get similar and cheaper some where eles
Abercrombie & fitch is way too expensive! their shirts are really plain also, but the store always smells amazing!!
Way overpriced!!!!!!! The quality is just like hollister and it is way overrated. I do not like Abercrombie at all!
I use to wear everything they made bit now I like there hoodies! They are always having sales on different things
I've occasionally gone in over the past 10 years and everything always looks the same. Tiny shorts and short tops.
I like Abercrombie clothes, they last a long time BUT they are SO EXPENSIVE. I only buy them when they are on sale
Hate this store! Not a fan of the founder either. They haven't even caught up or updated over the latest trends.
I personally think this store is a rip off! The clothes are so thin and tiny but are priced three times as high!!!
i love abercrombie and fitch, but it it’s on the pricey side but every time i’m there i can always find something
The smell of this store makes me have a headache! The clothes are sooooo expensive and the style never changes.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos