Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Has a perfect fit for my youngest son he is very slim, and he loves there styles. Not so much for rest of the family.
I love shopping here because I can always seem to find something I like. I feel like they always have the new trends.
Everything in the store is expensive they have cute clothes but the store isn't for me I cant afford $50 jeans sorry.
The clothes don't stretch, and the sizing is ridiculous. This store is not for the average sized girl or one curves.
Good quality clothing but very expensive and the clothes run in small sizes than what they really are in my opinion.
Love a&f. They're a little on the expensive side, but always have cute things. The clothes do run a little small tho.
The store would be great if it catered to every body type. But for that to happen, the CEO would have to find Jesus.
i got some jeans here about 6 years ago and they're still in great shape. their quality is definitely worth the price
They're clothes are an average style, nothing stands out, yet are extremely expensive. The quality is average at best
I love everything about this store! Great sales great quality and this is where I always end up getting my favorites
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos