Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Their fragrances smell great, but I rarely shop here because their sizes are unrealistic, especially if you have boobs!
I have bought the polo shirts for my children for their uniform. they got very nice and material is very good quality.
Kind of expensive but I love their jeans! Super comfy and fit well. They also have cute jackets during the cold months.
Clothes are very comfortable and durable. A little bit on the pricy side, but very well worth the money if you have it.
They have very cute things , but unfortunately they are very expensive and their sizes don't fit me, have bigger sizes.
Love A&F style for myself as well as my kids. Classic styles, comfortable and well made. A&F looks great and wears well
I get a lot of jeans from here. They're great quality. However, everything else in the store is usually too expensive.
Love their cardigans. Easy to pair with any pants or pair of jeans. Comfortable to wear and makes any outfit look chic.
Great quality, smells divine! My kids love this store as much as I do! Always love going in and finding great fashions
I couldn't find jeans I loved for my child I went crazy looking everywhere and finally o found jeans I loved at A & F.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos