Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,398 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,056 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
This used to be my favorite store when I was in middle school. Cute stuff, but not really much of my thing anymore.
Sizes run small, not always happy with company's outside affiliations. Clothes hold up, can't complain about that.
I love shopping at abercrombie and fitch. They have many cute styles to choose from. A bit pricy but worth the buy.
Like Hollister, I love Abercrombie! They have the best jeans and their products are always something I love to wear
Bought a few jackets & jeans. Fits well and compliments my body. My nieces adore the jackets. Good quality clothes.
I love their cloths but omg why so expensive like really??? its unneccecary to have a t shirt for like 40 dollars..
I love their sweaters and they always have a good sale going on. Their jeans last years and stay in good condition
I love the smell getting in their stores... smells sooooo good! My husband loves their fierce cologne, and shorts.
I love this brand, have gotten my most worn sweatpants and hoodie from them, would like to see more of their stuff.
This style - love it! Sizing depending on the style of clothing. Important to try on pants - but worth trying on!!
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos