Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,414 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
I love Abercrombie! Such fashionable and great quality clothes!! You can get really great deals on the sale items!!
This used to be my favorite store when I was in middle school. Cute stuff, but not really much of my thing anymore.
Their clothes run a little small, but they’re super cute most of the time. I like to pop in and see what they have.
I love their sweaters and they always have a good sale going on. Their jeans last years and stay in good condition
Very stylish. Love all clothes. Up to date on fashion. Process are very expensive. Hard top find a store now days.
They have cute stuff at a moderate price! I feel sometimes they overprice some stuff, but they have a good quality!
Love buying my sweater from here. Awesome material. Keeps me warm. Has great styles always on time for the seasons
I am a mother of 3 boys two of those who are super picky dressers, I love the styles and prices they have to offer.
Clothing is of good quality, cute designs. I especially like their fragrances and they have nice jeans and jackets!
Bought a few jackets & jeans. Fits well and compliments my body. My nieces adore the jackets. Good quality clothes.
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos