Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Sizes run small, not always happy with company's outside affiliations. Clothes hold up, can't complain about that.
best clothing shop ever! I'm obsessed with all the clothes! they're super comfortable and nice for a everyday look
Super cute clothes although whenever I go in there the workers look very depressed. Also wish they had bigger sizes
Good fabric. Stitching is done well. A little pricey but worth it overall. I like their tops and jeans. And scents
Ambercrombie jeans fit so nicely and have great material. It shows all of your curves and they have a great varity
I love their clothing selections that they sell even though they can be pricey the clothing is very good quality!!!
I love the smell getting in their stores... smells sooooo good! My husband loves their fierce cologne, and shorts.
Very quality clothes, but definitely run smaller than other company's! But would really recommend this to a friend.
Over priced clothing made for tweens. Made for very small people and very simular to hollister. Not worth the money
The store smells really good and the clothes are really cute but for the price it makes the clothes look less cute
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos