Abercrombie & Fitch
3.80 / 5 based on 10,440 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,061 Q&A
Abercrombie & Fitch
- "I shopped there when I was in middle/high school now it's definitely out of my age range, all their clothes and styles don't seem to change and are only directed for ages 12-18" in 70 reviews
- "ambercrombie have some good quality items but they are to pricey on my end but i will recommend there jeans if your looking for jeans that will last for a long time" in 70 reviews
- "•I love this brand but the only downside is they don't always have my size because their sizes run a little bit on the small side" in 38 reviews
- "This may have been trendy back in middle school, but the thought of getting anything from this store now makes me want to vomit." in 37 reviews
- "I also had a bad experience with their customer service but they when they have sales you can sometimes get some good deals" in 36 reviews
Great place to shop. I have to get my boyfriend to get size XS next time lol. I am going to be shopping here more.
Fun fashionable trendy must shop place. You can find some very unique and sophicated clothing that fit your style.
Love visiting the store and purchasing amazing products this is my go to place for all teenage boy related clothing
Everytime I go down state I always have to stop at this store. One of my fav places to get my jeans. And my jackets
I bought all my kids jeans from A&F for school this year. She’s tall and thin so the skinny slime fit her perfect.
Love this clothing brand always it will be my favorite true the years past love this brands for my kids and my self
All the pieces are not always the best quality pieces but fashionable and trendy are the reason I buy for my kids.
Very stylish. Love all clothes. Up to date on fashion. Process are very expensive. Hard top find a store now days.
Quick easy shipping. Staples that last a long time and don’t wear out quickly. One my oldest favorite place to shop
Spots bras is a great fit for fitness even tiga pants or black short nike shorts for free it helps your live better
Q & A
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Did you know? Abercrombie, Gilly Hicks, Hollister....all the same company by the way. And they use to have Ruehl too.
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
Are these clothes really worth the price?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos